Your financial goals will depend on sound investment management and your Exencial advisor will serve as your Chief Investment Officer.
- The opportunities provided by the securities markets for growth and income
- The risks posed by securities markets
- Methods to manage or minimize these risks
- An understanding of your current investment allocation and costs
- A proposed investment plan tailored to your specific goals
- Methods of reducing investment costs
Your Exencial advisor helps you define your immediate and long-term financial goals, evaluates your current financial standing and identifies strengths and areas for improvement. Then an action plan is established and executed to align your finances with your goals.
We understand the importance of family, and our advisor serves as your familys Chief Financial Officer, freeing your time for career, business, retirement, or family.
He or she will proactively set regular face-to-face client review meetings, and will be available to you as needed between regular meetings.
Our clients benefit from peace of mind knowing their Exencial advisor will provide a central role with their family in the event of their death.